Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My first video lesson

This blog will be a great way to help me stay motivated and keep track of my progress!
I am currently working on my GHIN card, I have five rounds under my belt and my handicap is currently around 18. It is not official yet as my card has not been completed. I have a long way to go in order to lower my score and a lot to work on. However, I recently took my first video at golf galaxy and WOW was I impressed. I highly recommend this to anyone trying to work on their swing. It is affordable and really points to the weakness in your own swing. Where I am currently living in PA I am lucky to have a Master PGA Professional as the instructor. Anyone who has golfed with me in the past knew my swing was "a little off" but its amazing what slow motion can tell you. I also really like how they put it side by side with a PGA Tour golfer. The golfer I am lined up with is Trevor Immelman. It really helps to watch the videos simultaneously to point out the differences every step of the way. Anyway here is the link to my video which is posted on Youtube. Check it out and tell me what you think! My first Video lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment