Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My second golf galaxy lesson

I recently took my second golf lesson with Leigh Taylor at Golf Galaxy. We worked on some drills targeting my problem at impact position. Through the impact zone I tend to flip my wrists which causes inconsistency in my ball striking. This also causes my elbows to bow out at impact with my wrists. To correct this problem we used a coat hanger with 3/4 pipe insulation surrounding it. You will see this in the video and is something you could easily build if you are having the same problem. Watch the before and after and notice the increase in arm extension! I made my own coat hanger and have been bringing it to the driving range. I warm up with it before every session and it helps me to remeber what the extension feels like. Therefore I will not slip back into my old BAD habits! Until next time

Nate
  
My second video lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment